Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

HAPPY EASTER TO ONE AND ALL


Regardless of whether you celebrate it or not, I wish everyone a lovely day.


And briefly, I am reading this wonderful collection over the Easter break, The Wilful Eye (Tales from the Tower), a beautiful volume of classic fairytales retold and reinterpreted by six Australian authors. I knew I had to have this as soon as I heard about it - what a great idea and am really enjoying it so far. Can't wait for the second volume. Will be writing a review shortly.


I have also added a new page to my blog, which basically concerns my own writing. I will be updating it with anything to do with my own writing. You can access it by the tab at the top of the page.


And R.I.P to my grandmother, who died today. Much love always XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment