Monday, October 4, 2010

This is Shyness, by Leanne Hall

I sometimes post reviews over at this blog, CAE Book Groups, and my most recent post was for This is Shyness, by Leanne Hall.

I absolutely just adored this book, and encourage everyone to go out and pick up a copy. It is so quirky, original and fun, with the kind of beauty reserved for those nights just like the book describes - the nights that you don't want to end, that are so perfect for the feelings and emotions they capture, that almost feel like another time and place. That was my experience reading This is Shyness, and I love Leanne Hall for writing something so unique.

The full review is here: This is Shyness. Like I said, I didn't read the gazillion other entries for the Text Prize (which, by the way, is a fabulous prize that all emerging writers should look into entering), but I can't help thinking they definately picked the right winner for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment